Click here for New Berlin's Kindergarten Website

http://teacherweb.com/FL/NewBerlinElementary/Kindergarten/apt1.aspx
- View Upcoming Events
- Download Newsletters and Homework
- Print Poems
- Get Updated Sight Word Lists

Friday, May 8, 2015

Feelin' the Love!

To each of my wonderful students, parents, and families,

Thank you SO much for all the things you have done over this past week for Teacher Appreciation. I have been bombarded with love and I feel so blessed to have had the privilege of teaching these students during kindergarten! The flowers, balloons, chocolates, Starbucks gift cards, candles, popcorn, Bundt cakes, pictures, bath goodies, thank you cards, and hand-written letters, have overflowed on my desk and I am so, very grateful for the many ways in which I have been remembered and appreciated.

It will be a bittersweet moment to watch these lovely students as they finish up their kindergarten year in just a few weeks. I am so proud of the gains that each of them has made and I look forward to seeing them flourish and continue to grow as they move onto the next chapter of their schooling.

Your support at home has been vital to their education and I thank you for all you have done and all you continue to do to support your child’s learning, both in the classroom and at home. You guys rock!

~Ms. Callejas~

No comments:

Post a Comment